I am often asked to perform at private functions such as weddings, funerals and memorials, birthday parties, dinner parties, corporate events and the like. My experience is extensive and my clients have included the CEOs of the Bechtel Corporation to performing in a very intimate setting for Prince Charles and Lady Camilla to name a few.
If you are interested in booking me, please note the following about my rates and policies:
1. My fees are $425.00 for the for two hours and $125.00 for every hour thereafter, plus traveling expenses. I do not pro-rate my fees, so even if the event requires me for less than two hours, my fee is still $425.00.
Please note that my fees are incurred for the time I am required to be at the event, not for the time I am required to perform. For example, if I perform for one hour, then required to take a break for another hour, and then play again for a third hour, my fee would be for 3 hours at $550.00 (I do not charge for the time it takes me to set up, tune and break down).
2. Travel expenses are charged if the event is more than 10 miles from San Francisco. The fees are roughly $1.00 for every mile outside of the 10 mile SF radius (for gas and time traveling to and from the event).
3. I am sometimes asked to play "special requests." I can of course perform any piece from within my existing repertoire for you, but I do not learn new material for events outside my repertoire unless I am paid to do so. My fee for special tunes that I must learn for the event is $100/special request.
4. I do not require a deposit for my services, but do require payment upon exiting from the event and completion of my services. I always arrive on-time, dressed appropriately and comport myself in a professional and courteous manner. I guarantee your satisfaction with my music and performance.
5. Because I gig extensively, please check my calendar before contacting me to see if I am already booked. If I am, you can still inquire with me as I can often give you a referral. On rare occasions, I can sometimes I can alter my pre-existing arrangements.
6. If you would like to hire me for your private event or function please e-mail Lionharp Music or phone 415.642.1466 to discuss booking and details.