|Lionharp Music Digital Download Store
--- Before shopping, please read the following information. It is important! ---
1. The Lionharp On-Line store is for Downloading Music Only. From here you can buy individual songs or entire albums and have the music downloaded directly to your computer without ordering an actual physical CD. If you wish to order the physical CDs and have them sent by mail, please go back to the "order" page from my website at:www.lionharp.com. However, even if you want to order a physical CD, I encourage you peruse the store since you can listen to 30 second preview audioclips of all my songs for free! This may help you in choosing a CD to purchase.
2. The cost of the downloading is much lower than buying physical CDs. The music, provided as MP3 files, is the same.
Single songs cost .98, Full albums cost 9.89 (best value). You can order my 25 song "best of" compilation album for just $18.00.
Payments are handled by Paypal.
3. When you select your music and place your order, an email will be instantly sent to you containing a link to that particular song.
If you order a full album of songs, one email will come with a link for each song (e.g., if an album has 12 tracks, then one email with 12 links for each song will be sent to you). The links are shown at the bottom of these emails, so be sure to scroll all the way down.
In order for you to download the music, you must provide a valid email address that you use and check regularly. I cannot email you the files unless I have an email address to send them to you and you cannot get the files unless you get the email with the links. Also, it is advised that your internet connection is stable and fairly decent. If the connection is very slow, or unstable and gets interrupted while you are downloading, your files may arrive corrupted or incomplete.
4. Click on the song links in the email and the music files will be automatically downloaded to your computer (It is up to you to determine where on your computer it will be saved). The files now can then be opened and played on any MP3 player you choose - e.g., iTunes or Windows Media Player, Quicktime, RealPlayer or any other player that can play mp3 files.
Please be sure to download the files when you get the email as soon as possible. There is a time limit for how long you have to download. However, if you don't do it in time, don't worry. Just let me know, and I will resend them to you.
5. Once downloaded, you own the music and have the right to burn the music to a CD-R for your own personal use to play on a CD player. Since this is how I make my living, I would hope that you will not just give away the music to friends and family but rather encourage purchases.
6. If you have any questions or experience any problems, please do not hesitate to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Home||Discography (Click on Image to read more, buy the album or individual songs)|